RETURNS YOUR WAY
Returning General Merchandise
Returning General Merchandise
The Rue 30: Once you pay the $9.95 shipping charge on this item, get free standard shipping on every order you place for 30 days (AK & HI: air shipping rates apply).
30-Day Returns Your Way
We offer two return options. You may choose to receive either a merchandise Credit and free return shipping (AK & HI: air shipping rates apply), or a refund to your original form of payment minus return shipping costs (visit My Returns and follow the steps for Returns Your Way to tell us which option you prefer). Just be sure that we receive the merchandise you wish to return within 30 days from the date you originally received it in its original condition with all the packaging intact. You may print a pre-paid shipping label to easily return your purchase to us (if you are returning your purchase for a refund, a $9.95 return shipping charge will be deducted from your refund when you use our label). For questions, please contact your Rue La La Concierge at email@example.com or 1-888-992-LALA (5252). The packing slip that came with your order shows the final date by which we can accept the merchandise. Our 30-day window gives you time to send a purchase back, while helping us keep our merchandise assortment fresh and in season.
Please note: Final Sale items cannot be returned.
Using the Shipping Label
We suggest using the shipping label we provide – this helps us process your return faster. Just go to My Returns and follow the simple steps there. Then, print the shipping label, stick it on the box, and give the package to your postal carrier, drop it at the post office, or deposit it in a USPS mailbox.
For questions, please contact your Rue La La Concierge at 1-888-992-LALA (5252) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning General Merchandise
Want to return something? Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- First, go to My Returns and select the item or items you want to return, along with the appropriate Reason Code for each item you are sending back. Then, select which of our two return options you prefer. (If you return multiple items, your return preference will apply to all of those items.)
- If your return is being shipped directly to Rue La La, you may print your shipping label when you process your return (or you can reprint it at My Returns). If your return is being shipped back to one of our brand partners, you will receive a shipping label via email within two business days of processing your return – remember to check your spam folder if you don't see it.
- Make sure all of the items are in their original condition, and include any packaging, warranty cards, and all other accessories in your box. Pack up your return with the return sheet and stick the shipping label on the box, then give the package to your postal carrier, drop it at the post office, or deposit it in a USPS mailbox (unless another carrier is noted).
- For your protection, we recommend that you insure your package against loss and request a delivery confirmation. Save your shipping receipt until you receive your merchandise Credit or refund.
- We will send you an email letting you know when we have received your return. Then, once it’s accepted and processed, you’ll see a Credit appear in your Rue La La account within three to five business days (if you chose merchandise Credit). If you opted for cash back, we’ll refund your original form of payment (minus the cost of return shipping) in about seven business days.
Please be sure to include any boxes or packaging that came with your purchase. If the jewelry arrived with a tag attached directly to the item, that tag must still be attached. Follow the Returning General Merchandise above to make your return.
Swimwear & Intimate Apparel
Please check to see if swimwear and intimate apparel items are Final Sale. (In this case, they cannot be returned.) If they are not Final Sale items, swimwear and intimate apparel tops must be in new, never-worn condition with all original tags attached in order for your return to be accepted. If applicable, any protective inner lining must be intact. Swimwear or intimate apparel that has been worn cannot be returned. Follow the Returning General Merchandise above to make your return.
Returning Heavy or Bulky Items
Certain products have special return instructions as noted due to their size or weight.Back to top
We can accept returnable merchandise for up to 30 days from the date you originally received it. Unfortunately, items received after this period cannot be accepted, and your package will be returned to you. If we receive the same late return package a second time, we will keep your merchandise and won’t be able to issue your merchandise credit or refund.
We strive to deliver everything you need for a life of style at Members-only prices every day. Our Boutiques open only for a brief time and then close. Because of this, we cannot process exchanges. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for either a merchandise credit or a refund to your original form of payment.
Wrong, Damaged, or Defective Items
Our Members are at the heart of what we do, and we hope the package you receive is exactly what you wanted. If you believe a product was shipped in error from Rue La La, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, we want to help. Please contact your Concierge 1-888-992-LALA (5252) or email@example.com so we can make sure you’re taken care of.
We let you know when an item is Final Sale by noting it in the item’s bulleted description, and also on your packing slip. Final Sale items cannot be returned.
All Rue La La return labels are for domestic U.S. shipments only. You are responsible for all costs associated with returning the item to the U.S. In order to use a Rue La La return label, the return must originate from the order’s original shipping address. International orders may be returned via your preferred method of shipping as well. (Please know that by doing so, you become the exporter and importer of the shipment; Rue La La is not responsible for damage, defect, or loss that occurs to returns in transit by a 3rd party.)Back to top