It turns out wool comes from more than sheep. (Newsflash? We hope not.) The term itself refers to the result of spun hair from any mammal. The thinner the follicle of hair, the softer and more desirable – ahem, expensive – the wool.
- The Golden Touch: Tory Burch Is Having a Groundbreaking Year
- Welcome Home, Sir: Your Newest Bachelor Pad Is Waiting in NYC
- For the Guys: To Tuck or Not to Tuck Your Shirt?
- The Rue 30: Shipping Worth Celebrating
- Pint-Sized Fashion: Does North West Have a Stylist?
- First Look: Amal Alamuddin’s Many Bridal Outfits