Modern femininity requires a finely tuned mix of sophistication, sex appeal, and a little bit of edge. Present-day incarnations of Brigitte Bardot come to mind, like Kate Moss and Julia Restoin Roitfeld. This week’s picks channel these three elements – all you need to pair with them is a noir-heavy wardrobe and a touch of leopard. (And great genes don’t hurt either.)
1. CÉLINE Mini Luggage Tote. Tap into your feline side with this leopard-print tote.
2. Rivka Friedman 14k Earrings. Dramatic earrings are an easy way to glamorize your look.
3. Trina Turk Leather Skirt. Add a bit of edge with leather statement pieces, like this perfectly fitted pencil skirt.
4. Casadei Pump. Swap out classic pumps for this high-impact pair with cutouts and gold heels.
5. L’OCCITANE Shea Butter Hand Cream. Keep your hands feeling soft with this shea butter cream. The travel size is perfect for your purse or desk drawer.
By Nicole Andrew, Fashion Editor
What are your must-haves from this week’s Boutiques? Tweet us at @ruelala to share.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.