A Tuesday roundup of our recent Pinterest obsessions
Winter isn’t even here yet, and we’re already missing the hot sun. But, for now, let’s talk cozy.
1. Put those bare legs away, young lady. It’s time for tights and socks to reign supreme.
2. Some of these gloves may work better as accessories than insulators. But we still want them.
3. Don’t want to pile on another layer? Cue the fireplace.
4. Blankets are the perfect excuse to get cozy (and a little lazy).
5. Sure, we wear scarves all year. But let’s be honest. They’re a lot more practical during the winter months.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.
TIPS FOR THE NEXT SEASON FROM A RUE LA LA STYLIST
Confession: Sometimes we get a glimpse of an upcoming trend and love it in theory (or how it looks on the model coming down the runway) but can’t always pull it off in the morning when it’s time to leave for work. So we turned to Rue La La stylist Maureen for easy styling solutions to this season’s most vexing trends.
The trick to mastering lingerie pieces is making it look like you’re not wearing a nightie in public. A couple of easy options: Wear a lacy camisole top under a blazer, or try a slip dress with opaque tights and a chunky sweater.
Continue reading “Style File: How to Master Fall Trends” »