Photo courtesy of Maggie Pageau.
Lisa Frank has some competition with these 90s-inspired nails. To tie-dye your tips, just follow the five simple steps below.
What You’ll Need:
- White nail polish
- Thin paintbrush
- 4 – 5 bright nail colors
- Paper towels
- Nail polish remover
- Clear top coat
- Tie-dye inspiration
- Paint your nails with two coats of white polish and let dry completely.
- With the first bright nail color, use the paintbrush to make little circles in a swirl from the center of the nail to the edge (as shown above).
- Dip the paintbrush in nail polish remover and pat dry with paper towels.
- Repeat steps two and three with each of the different nail colors until you’re happy with the design.
- Finish with a clear top coat.
By Carolyn Schultz, Staff Writer
Want more mani how-tos? Check out our weekly Mani Monday column.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.