Our obsession with fizzy water knows no bounds, so naturally we turned to SodaStream to bring that love together with another: refreshing summer cocktails. Turns out, this Pink Lemonade White Wine Sparkle recipe is super-easy to make – and too good not to share.
- 1 bottle of SodaStream Pink Lemonade flavored sparkling water
- 1 liter cold water
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup gin
- Lemon wedges
- Prep the flavored water: Fizz the cold water with your SodaStream soda maker, then flavor that fizzy water with SodaStream Pink Lemonade sparkling drink mix.
- In a carafe, mix the flavored sparkling water with your wine and gin.
- Add the lemon wedges and ice.
- Give it all a mix and enjoy cold.
Go on, make your water more exciting. Our SodaStream Boutique opens Friday, June 19, at 11AM ET.
By Chrissy Makkas, Associate Content Editor
Not a Member and like The Style Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.