Sweet tea. Warm weather. There’s just something about the South that makes us want to smile. Channel your inner southern belle and dress the part (no matter where you live) with these quick tips:
- Start with bright poppy teardrop earrings. Bonus points if you match your lips to them.
- Throw on a girly dress with all the best details: pink polka dots, a full skirt, and a strapless silhouette.
- Step into a pair of nude sandals (they go with everything). It’s an excuse to pamper yourself with a pedicure, too.
- Prepare for sunny days – and doting stares – with a pair of oversized shades.
- Finish the look with a bright white envelope clutch big enough for the essentials (phone, wallet, and lipstick).
All that’s missing? That sweet southern drawl.
Our Road Trip Across America: Next Up, Charleston Boutique opens Wednesday, July 10, at 11AM.
By Brianna Lapolla, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.