Spring is upon us and we can’t let our feet have all the fun. Dazzle your tips with this DIY sneaker manicure – just follow the steps below.
What You’ll Need:
- Colored nail polish (I used SEPHORA by OPI’s “Metro Chic”)
- Sally Hansen’s Nail Art Pen, in both white and black
- Clear top coat
- Paint your nails with two coats of the colored polish and let dry completely.
- Using the white nail pen, paint the tips of the nails (like a thick French manicure).
- Make the lace holes by placing eight dots on each nail with the black nail pen.
- Line the nail tips with the black nail pen to create the look of a Converse sneaker.
- With the white pen, connect the dots with diagonal lines to make the laces.
- Finish with a clear top coat.
By Carolyn Schultz, Staff Writer
Want more mani how-tos? Check out our weekly Mani Monday column.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.