We kissed sunning and swimming goodbye months ago. It’s about time we took on some cold-friendly activities.
1. We can’t be the only ones who consider hanging Christmas lights exercise.
2. There’s no way we’d pass up a sleigh ride (unless hot cocoa wasn’t allowed inside the vehicle).
3. Not a snowstorm goes by where we don’t build a snowman. No shame in our game.
4. As soon as fresh pow hits, we’re skiing the slopes.
5. Baking cookies can totally be considered a winter pastime. As long as they’re snowflake- and/or reindeer-shaped.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.