You know how luxury hotel beds always seem to be the comfiest? It’s because they are – especially when it comes to the mattresses designed just for W Hotels. But it’s not only these mattresses that make W Hotels stand out in the sleep space. It’s the entire atmosphere the hotel creates in each of its properties. And you can experience it every day in your own home. Here’s how.
1. Mattress: Sleep (every night) on exclusive-to-W-Hotels pillow-top or plush styles.
2. Toppers: Add a cushy mattress pad and featherbed for an extra dose of comfort.
3. Pillows: Pick down, a feather-and-down combo, or down alternative.
4. Bedding: Layer on silky-smooth, wrinkle-resistant sheets and duvets.
5. Robes: Baby terry lining is supersoft – and absorbent post-shower, too.
6. Scented Candles: A crisp citrus blend makes for an aromatic finishing touch.
Start building your own W Hotels bed. Shop The W Hotels Bed Boutique, which opened Wednesday, October 8, at 3PM ET.
By Chrissy Makkas, Staff Writer
What’s your go-to W Hotels property? Tweet us at @ruelala to share.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.