Last night, Hollywood’s A-list gathered in celebration of the Academy Awards – and, while the weather may have been dismal, the fashion was anything but. The night’s best dresses? Check out my top five picks below.
Awards season isn’t letting up anytime soon. Next on the list? The Oscars – and when it comes to Academy fashion, we’re totally on board with Hollywood stylist Brad Goreski’s dress predictions.
1. Jennifer Lawrence recently signed on for three more years with Christian Dior. So we all know what she’s wearing.
2. Goreski wants to see Sandra Bullock in Versace, and why not? Gaga isn’t the only girl who can rock it.
3. Claiming with confidence that Cate Blanchett will likely wear Givenchy, we think this stylist may have just have insider information.
4. Lupita Nyong’o has been lighting up the red carpet in American designs. So, Goreski thinks it’s time she works it the Parisian way – in Chanel.
5. We didn’t get a prediction on this one, but we’re putting our money on Amy Adams wearing Ralph Lauren.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.