You may not recognize the Harper’s BAZAAR September cover girl, though she is basically Hollywood royalty. Meet 20-year-old Emma Ferrer, Audrey Hepburn’s granddaughter. But the cover’s A-list lineage doesn’t end there. The photographer just so happens to be Michael Avedon, the grandson of legendary photographer Richard Avedon.
Image via wwd.com
Continue reading “Cover Girl: Meet Audrey Hepburn’s Granddaughter” »
A Tuesday roundup of our recent Pinterest obsessions
We celebrate the clothes and the models. But now? It’s time we took a moment to appreciate the geniuses behind the lens.
1. She took the last professional photo of John Lennon. You better believe Annie Leibovitz is all rock ‘n’ roll.
2. The British Royal Family has repeatedly employed Mario Testino. Any questions?
3. Richard Avedon‘s subjects ranged from Marilyn Monroe to John Kerry. Now that’s a portfolio.
4. If it’s femininity at its finest, you know Ellen von Unwerth created it.
5. Imagine being able to put “I shot the first cover of American Vogue” on your resume. Peter Lindbergh can.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.