The luxury of feeling great when you eat healthy? This entrée allows you just that. Straight from the wellness experts at Canyon Ranch®, this salmon salad is chock-full of omega-3s, cranberries rich with disease-fighting antioxidants, and apples boasting fiber and vitamin C. So get ready to please your palate – and do your body good.
- ½ cup homemade Canyon Ranch® Mongolian BBQ Sauce (or your favorite teriyaki sauce)
- Four 4-ounce salmon fillets
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound Gala apples
- ½ pound Granny Smith apples
- ½ cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- In a shallow glass baking dish, combine Canyon Ranch® Mongolian BBQ Sauce (or your favorite teriyaki sauce) and salmon.
- Marinate the mixture for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Combine lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Core and thinly slice apples using a mandoline or a sharp knife.
- Add sliced apples, cranberries, and tarragon to the lemon-honey mixture and toss.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Grill or broil salmon 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until opaque at the center. (Be careful not to overcook.)
- Break the salmon fillets into bite-sized pieces. Then, toss into the salad and mix well.
- Divide evenly among four loved ones and enjoy.
Nutrition per Serving (calculated using Canyon Ranch® Mongolian BBQ Sauce):
38 grams carbohydrates
11 grams fat
54 milligrams cholesterol
20 grams protein
223 milligrams sodium
6 grams fiber
For serious indulgence? Add in a trip to this world-renowned wellness resort and serve with a side of ahh. Our Canyon Ranch® Boutique opened Monday, October 5, at 3PM ET.
By Kim Watson, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The Style Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.