With a change in season comes the need for a serious wardrobe refresh. From bold investment pieces to basic staples, I’ve combed this week’s Boutiques to find the pieces you (and your closet) need.
- RAOUL Mini Saddle Bag. Hands-free bags are a must for city living. And this saddle style scores extra points for its on-trend silhouette.
- Line & Dot Tie-Dye Miniskirt. This skirt plus a slouchy tee and cutout booties = ready for the weekend.
- Adia Kibur Bangles. ‘Tis (finally) the season for bangle stacking.
- CÉLINE Tie Handbag. Investing in a new tote? This one has timeless status written all over it.
- Stuart Weitzman Alex Espadrille. Jennifer Aniston’s favorite wedge. Need I say more?
Check out these picks and more on Rue La La this week.
By Nicole Andrew, Fashion Editor
What are your must-haves from this week’s Boutiques? Tweet us at @ruelala to share.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.