The fact that Thanksgiving is this week is reason enough to celebrate. But throwing Hanukkah into the mix? Things are about to get wild.
1. What comes first? Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, of course.
2. A scarf for the chilly drive and an empire-waist dress for an impending full stomach.
3. Setting the table can be tedious. But it’s not often the dining room gets a chance to be the center of attention.
4. Forget the turkey. We want to skip right to the dessert.
5. After this year, Thanksgivukkah might not happen for another for 79,000. So we’re going all out.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.