As I start to think about wardrobe updates for fall, I can’t help but feel a little giddy about layering and leather. So, let’s consider these must-haves a sneak peek for fall – and then get back to enjoying the warm weather while it’s still here.
1. Hermès Canvas Backpack. Give a nod to the 90s with this classic backpack. Don’t worry – “No white after Labor Day” no longer applies.
2. J Brand Leather Pants. When it comes to leather skinnies, no one does it better than this label. Opt for a blush hue to soften the look.
3. Bucco “Bammy” Sneaker. Borrow from the street-style stars and try slip-on sneakers. This snakeskin pair will go with anything.
4. Andrew Marc Shearling & Fur Jacket. Own the shearling trend in this luxe – and uber-cool – number.
5. IPPOLITA “Modern Rock Candy” Drop Earrings. These gold geometric earrings are seasonless, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t the ideal jewelry-box addition for fall.
By Nicole Andrew, Fashion Editor
What are your must-haves from this week’s Boutiques? Tweet us at @ruelala to share.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.