From girl crush Blake Lively to the models of Houghton, lace nails are the latest mani must-have. So I, of course, just had to try it out. To achieve your own lacy nails, follow the simple steps below:
What You’ll Need:
- One nail polish color
- Black lace
- Sally Hansen’s “Dries Instantly Top Coat”
- Sally Hansen’s “Hard as Nails”
- Paint your nails with two coats of polish, then let dry.
- Measure and cut 10 pieces of lace, one to to fit each nail.
- Apply Sally Hansen’s “Dries Instantly” Top Coat.
- Immediately place the trimmed lace onto each nail.
- Use a toothpick to smooth out the corners and edges of the lace.
- Apply Sally Hansen’s “Hard as Nails” to keep the lace in place (pardon the rhyme).
By Carolyn Schultz, Staff Writer
Have a manicure tip? Share in the comments below, or tweet us at @ruelala.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.