Each week our fashion editor decides who deserves top style honors
Between post-Oscar parties and Paris Fashion Week, the past seven days were packed with celebs dressed to the nines. But this list is only for the very best – check out who made the cut.
- Diane Kruger in Valentino at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party
- Elle Fanning in a houndstooth ensemble and powder-blue coat at Miu Miu’s F/W 2014 runway show
- Reese Witherspoon in Giambattista Valli couture at the Independent Spirit Awards
- Jaime King in Ulyana Sergeenko couture at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party
- Miroslava Duma at Vogue Germany’s party for Mario Testino
By Nicole Andrew, Fashion Editor
Who made your best-dressed list this week? Tweet us at @ruelala to share.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.
Ahh, Fashion Month. Twice a year, it turns the streets of Manhattan, Milan, Paris, and London into one big runway where bloggers, socialites, and editors are as highly photographed as the models on the catwalks. Here, five street-style stars to watch out for next season – because February will be here before you know it.
Continue reading “Outside the Tents: 5 Street-Style Stars to Watch” »
By Jackie Nasser, Rue La La Fashion Director
I’ll admit it: I’m obsessed – and it takes a lot for me to become obsessed with someone’s style. But if there’s one person we should all be taking style cues from, it’s Russia’s pint-sized It girl and Buro 24/7 editor, Miroslava (Mira) Duma.
Continue reading “Our Fashion Director On Style Lessons with Mira Duma” »