New York Fashion Week has come and gone, leaving us with plenty of style inspiration for the fall. From the tonal dressing at Christian Siriano to the bold furs at MILLY, we can’t help but start planning our autumn wardrobe (even if September is six months away). But since translating runway trends into wearable, everyday outfits isn’t always easy, we asked Rue Assistant Stylist Emma L. for a little help. Below, she gives us her real-world interpretations for two of our favorite Fashion Week looks.
Continue reading “Runway to Rue’s Way: 2 NYFW Looks Reimagined for Everyday” »
A Tuesday roundup of our recent Pinterest obsessions
We’re still coming down from our New York Fashion Week high. Can you blame us? It was a color-story dream.
1. From lipstick to handbags, Rebecca Minkoff’s collection was all about the oxblood accents.
2. MILLY has officially assured us that black-on-black (on black) is way more chic than morbid.
3. Pink came alive in every shade on the Monique Lhuillier runway.
4. Often-underappreciated navy made a major comeback in SUNO’s collection.
5. Carolina Herrera covered her catwalk in blood orange.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.