I was only a year old when the movie When Harry Met Sally first debuted on the big screen on July 14, 1989. It’s true, I could barely hold my own bottle. But that didn’t stop me from, years later, sitting down with friends to watch one of the most influential rom-coms in pop culture history. And, yes, we’re still watching.
Image via TIME.com
Continue reading “When Harry Met Sally, a Quarter Century Ago” »
A Tuesday roundup of our recent Pinterest obsessions
Trending in 2014? Engagements. We’re only a week into March, and there are already too many aisle-bound starlets to count.
1. Forget Full House. Mary-Kate Olsen is all grown up – and we can’t wait to see what the boho princess brings to the alter (aside from Ashley as the MOH).
2. Marnie may be a mess on this season of Girls, but we have a feeling Allison Williams will be the picture of perfection come her big day.
3. Christina Aguilera is a style chameleon (“Dirrty,” anyone?). So, the only thing we can confidently predict about her big day is that it will be totally over the top.
4. With Ashton Kutcher as the groom, there’s no way Mila Kunis's wedding won’t be a blast.
5. We can’t wait to stalk Us Weekly for photos from Emma Roberts and Evan Peters’s ceremony – even if it is just to see what Aunt Julia is wearing.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.
Check Out: A sneak peek at our girl crush Vicky Beckham’s stunning photos with Karl Lagerfeld for French ELLE. And yes, that is the late, great Coco Chanel’s home.
Know: Sally Singer is gainfully employed once again, returning to her old stomping grounds, Vogue, as the creative director of digital.
Look: Away if you have a weak stomach – this post isn’t for you. InStyle reports that Martha Stewart paints her Louboutin soles black. We repeat: BLACK. Martha, you may be the queen of crafts, but this is just unacceptable.
Watch: An adorable Mila Kunis in this 1993 Lisa Frank commercial. The former Dior spokesmodel sure has come a long way (although we do love that hat).
Tell us what you’re buzzing about this week or tweet us at @ruelala