A Tuesday roundup of our recent Pinterest obsessions
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how absolutely fabulous these Hollywood starlets were? Talk about knockout closets.
1. Audrey Hepburn knew how to rock a bang and cigarette pants better than anyone.
2. Did glamour exist before Marilyn Monroe? Debatable.
3. Elizabeth Taylor’s best accessory? Her brows.
4. Grace Kelly. Now that was a lady.
5. Luckily, Brigette Bardot is still with us. We wouldn’t mind a hair tutorial or two. Just sayin’.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.
Watch: Chanel’s Marilyn and No. 5 and hear Marilyn Monroe declare her love for the legendary perfume. We have to say, her ads were a lot better than Brad Pitt’s (not that we don’t still love him).
Check Out: The trailer for City of Bones. With Twilight coming to a close (tear), this might just be our new guilty pleasure.
Say: Good-bye to Kate Lanphear at ELLE. Lanphear leaves after six years as the style director. As for where she’s going… let the guessing games begin!
Rent: Your nail polish. Yes, we’re serious.
Tell us what you’re buzzing about this week or tweet us at @ruelala