Investing in quality staples can mean long-term savings – but, contrary to popular belief, simple must-haves don’t have to be basic. Here, I’ve picked style-savvy updates on the most overworked items in your fall wardrobe. From edgy eyewear to a black bag with striking hardware, these trends are worth buying in to.
- Mackage “Paulina” Merlot Wool Blend & Leather Coat. A traditional wool style is made current with an of-the-moment hue and leather trim.
- Catherine Malandrino “Karen” Leather Pant. Replace your go-to skinnies with this versatile pant for an instant dose of luxury.
- Chloé “Drew” Small Shoulder Bag. Minimalist hardware has maximum effect on this classically tailored shoulder bag.
- Super Unisex “Andrea” Sunglasses. For an approachable look, choose tortoiseshell when trying an edgy frame shape.
- Valentino “Rockstud” Patent Leather Ballet Flat. Swap out your basic black flat for this pointed-toe patent pair in a color combo that goes with everything. It’s a commuter’s best friend.
By Kasey Rowe, Assistant Fashion Editor
What are your must-haves from this week’s Boutiques? Tweet us at @ruelala to share.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.