Out with the old, in with the new, right? Sort of. When it comes to starting the year off on a stylish note, it’s all about the classics. Whether you already own them or need to add a few to the lineup, these are the timeless staples your closet should be stocked with for 2014.
Continue reading “Stock Your Closet for 2014: The Classic Pieces Every Wardrobe Needs” »
There are typical skinnies. And then there are these indigo leather leggings. Just as versatile and infinitely more cool than your closet full of jeans, wear them everywhere and with everything. Even to the office.
For the Office
- Indigo leggings are as versatile as jeans — pair them with mustard and plum, which both complement blue.
- Add a pop of pattern with a printed scarf.
- Play up the blazer’s contrast piping with taupe booties, which also lighten up a dark palette.
For Dinner and Drinks
- Try them with a printed tunic for laid-back polish.
- Keep the palette moody with shades of plum and blue.
- Stick to pumps in a dark shade to create a sleek line from hip to toe.
Our Tory Burch Boutique opens Friday, November 15, at 11AM ET.
By Brianna Lapolla, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.