There’s no getting around it. The holiday season – and the guests that come along with it – is fast approaching. But fear not. This spiced baked brie recipe from Le Creuset is all you need to kick your appetizer game up a notch.
- 1 round Brie (8.8 ounces)
- 8 ounces fresh or frozen cranberries
- Juice from 1 orange
- ¼ cup candied ginger
- ¼ cup walnuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 450°F (232°C). Unwrap cheese and place it in the Le Creuset Camembert Baker.
- When oven is ready, stick baker in until the top of cheese slightly browns and rind begins to break open (approximately 12 – 15 minutes).
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, then add cranberries. While cranberries cook, heat skillet over medium heat.
- Once cranberries crack, strain and add them to warm skillet.
- Add orange juice and ginger into skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, allowing flavors to melt together and any extra moisture to evaporate.
- Cool the cranberry mixture, then toss with toasted walnuts.
- Serve cranberry mixture on top of warm cheese.
Pick up the fixings and a Camembert Baker, then get to hosting. Our Le Creuset Boutique opens Monday, November 9, at 3PM ET.
By Chrissy Makkas Waters, Associate Content Editor
Not a Member and like The Style Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.