BY JACKIE NASSER, RUE LA LA FASHION DIRECTOR
Last night, the biggest stars of television partied in Los Angeles for the Emmys. Red was definitely the color of the night, with Claire Danes, January Jones, and Christina Hendricks all choosing the striking shade.
On stage, there were hilarious presenters (check out Jimmy Kimmel’s roasting of Matthew McConaughey here), a surprising kiss between Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Bryan Cranston, and a Breaking Bad sweep. But the real winners of the night were on the red carpet. See who made my top-five list below.
Continue reading “The 2014 Emmy Awards Best-Dressed List” »
A Tuesday roundup of our recent Pinterest obsessions
Trending in 2014? Engagements. We’re only a week into March, and there are already too many aisle-bound starlets to count.
1. Forget Full House. Mary-Kate Olsen is all grown up – and we can’t wait to see what the boho princess brings to the alter (aside from Ashley as the MOH).
2. Marnie may be a mess on this season of Girls, but we have a feeling Allison Williams will be the picture of perfection come her big day.
3. Christina Aguilera is a style chameleon (“Dirrty,” anyone?). So, the only thing we can confidently predict about her big day is that it will be totally over the top.
4. With Ashton Kutcher as the groom, there’s no way Mila Kunis's wedding won’t be a blast.
5. We can’t wait to stalk Us Weekly for photos from Emma Roberts and Evan Peters’s ceremony – even if it is just to see what Aunt Julia is wearing.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.