A Tuesday roundup of our recent Pinterest obsessions: Father's Day Edition
1. Decide Sunday’s menu together – with help from an all-about-grilling Pinboard.
2. Check out these gift ideas for the has-everything dad with a sense of humor.
3. Is Dad techy or handy? There’s bound to be something here that hasn’t yet made it onto his desk or workbench.
4. Maybe a new jacket or tie is all he needs to feel young and dapper on his special day.
5. Football season is 86 days away. Which, to Dad, is 86 days too long. Soften the blow.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.
AN INTERVIEW WITH CO-FOUNDERS JONATHAN KING AND JIM STOTT
We sat down with Stonewall Kitchen for the scoop on their history, philosophy, and how to make the best blueberry pancakes (Hint: New Englanders might have an advantage).
Rue La La: Tell us how the journey started.
Jonathan: We had an abundance of produce from our gardens… We both love to cook and experimented with lots of fruit and many recipes. We also didn’t have a lot of money at the time and wanted to use the jams, jellies, pickled veggies, and mustards for holiday gifts for family and friends. Jim’s grandmother, Pearl Oxner, had a great recipe for blueberry pie and we actually adapted that to make the first run of Wild Maine Blueberry Jam.
Continue reading “Five-Minute Pow-Wow: Stonewall Kitchen Shares Some Tricks” »