We’ve been on a movie kick for days (thanks, Golden Globe Awards). And, since we can’t seem to shake the obsession, we figured we’d share some of our favorite fashion flicks – and their heroines – with you.
1. Throw on a little Chanel, and voilà! You’re fabulous. At least that’s what The Devil Wears Prada taught us.
2. With a costume designer like Edith Head, Grace Kelly was destined to look perfect in Rear Window.
3. Imagine being plucked out of a bookstore, only to become the most fashionable model in Paris. Funny Face is our dream come true.
4. Cher Horowitz had a virtual closet. No explanation needed.
5. Surrounded by cake, shoes, and dresses, all day, every day? Marie Antoinette had it made.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.