1. The leaves may be off the trees (here, anyway), but we’re still dreaming of everything floral.
2. This Pinboard of eye-catching prints and colors has us ready to wallpaper the whole house.
3. We can’t stop staring at these bold tribal prints and patterns.
4. Go easy on the eyes with this beautiful assortment of pastel shades.
5. This Pinterest board has us seeing stripes – on clothing, architecture, and everywhere in between.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.
BY MARGARET MCDERMOTT, AUTHOR OF “FIERCE: A FASHION AND BEAUTY BLOG”
Spring is here (or at least en route, depending on your degree of optimism), and the easiest way to dive in is with new accessories. Here’s how to pluck ideas from the runways of New York and Milan and make them yours:
Floral Print Shoes
Nothing screams spring louder than floral prints, and I saw them all over the runways this year. Floral shoes can feminize denim, which is a definite trend for spring - from a light denim mini to marble wash jeans. An airy chiffon tunic or a ruffle top completes the look. Just avoid competing flower prints. Although print mixing looks right this season, double flower power can be overkill.
Continue reading “The Crib Sheet: How to Wear the Latest Spring Accessories” »