Basics are great and all. But sometimes you just need that extra “Girl, you’re killing it” embellishment factor.
1. You can always count on bows to add a touch of innocence to even the most risqué silhouettes.
2. If you’re feeling more sassy than sweet, studs and spikes are your go-to. Just make sure you don’t accidentally bump into anyone on the subway.
3. There’s a reason beading never goes out of style: it’s versatile and instantly eye-catching.
4. We just can’t stop loving feathers. No matter what anyone says.
5. Faux fur is just really… fun. Oh, and it’s pretty warm. So that’s always an added bonus this time of year.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.