A Tuesday roundup of our recent Pinterest obsessions: Father's Day Edition
1. Decide Sunday’s menu together – with help from an all-about-grilling Pinboard.
2. Check out these gift ideas for the has-everything dad with a sense of humor.
3. Is Dad techy or handy? There’s bound to be something here that hasn’t yet made it onto his desk or workbench.
4. Maybe a new jacket or tie is all he needs to feel young and dapper on his special day.
5. Football season is 86 days away. Which, to Dad, is 86 days too long. Soften the blow.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.
Need an idea for Father's Day? Here's what Rue Associates have planned
“Dad’s known to break out the air popper for movie night. Never a dull moment!” –Krysten M., Event Producer
“Dad is the grill master, but sometimes the weather doesn’t cooperate. This pan would be ideal for those not-so-perfect days.” –Nicole L., Coordinator, CRM
“Dad always makes me breakfast smoothies when I visit. This blender is sure to keep the tradition alive.” –Kasey R., Assistant Event Producer
“Not only did I learn everything I know about cooking from my dad, but we also share a love of cooking gadgets. Looking forward to all the delicious paninis to come!” –Ellen G., VP, Talent
“My father-in-law and I share a passion for wine. He always has a glass with dinner, so this chiller would be a perfect gift for him.” –Katie D., Junior Designer
“My father and I share a good sense of humor – especially when it comes to movies like this classic.” –Eric G., Corporate Development