Wishing Jeopardy! would ditch those dusty old history questions for something a little more fashion-forward? Yeah, same here.
So, based on a selection of our Final Sale’s most coveted brands, let’s play… Name that Designer!
1. Though he’s been completely sober for several years now (and has the most insanely chiseled body to prove it), this designer still sails through the fashion world in skirts – and oh, how I love him for that.
2. This brand’s namesakes? They’re the sister/brother combo of everyone’s (okay, my) favorite 5(ish)-foot-tall twins.
3. 80%* of American women between the ages of 13 and 45 own one of this brand’s printed weekend bags. (*I made this statistic up, but it’s still probably true.)
4. This alterna-cool L.A. brand’s former CEO was notorious for showing up to work in very, shall we say, “progressive” attire (cough cough tightie-whities).
5. This denim line’s founder pretty much made my 2013 with his announcement of a much-awaited comeback. (Cue me crying a river of happy tears.)
(1. Marc Jacobs; 2. Elizabeth and James; 3. Vera Bradley; 4. American Apparel; 5. William Rast)
Our FINAL SALE Boutiques open Wednesday, January 16, at 11AM ET.
By Sarah Stanley, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.