We’re really obsessed with boots. But fall fashion calls for a bit more than just shoes.
1. A varied jacket collection is so necessary. The same outerwear Monday through Friday? No, thanks.
2. It’s only logical that you would sport a sweater under your coat. This weather just begs for layers.
3. Knit, flannel, fleece. You can’t really go wrong with a scarf.
4. You don’t need windblown hair (and rosy cheeks) to look fall-ready, but it certainly helps.
5. Lastly, don’t forget your hat. It’s your look’s secret weapon.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.