Fall soirees are in full swing. And the only thing more important than the food on the table? The décor around it, obviously. Luckily this DIY luminary is the ultimate ooh! project, and the key to added ambiance.
- Mod Podge in matte finish
- Art sponge
- Mason jar
- An autumn-scented candle
- Take a stroll outside to find some model leaves. Make sure they’re not torn or crunchy.
- Liberally apply Mod Podge with an art sponge to the outside of the jar.
- Stick your leaves in an artsy arrangement (overlapping is welcome).
- Coat with another layer of Mod Podge.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
- Put your candle inside the jar and light it.
Try multiples for a full-on festive vibe. If you’re wondering how much is too much, the limit does not exist.
By Rima Butto, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The Style Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.