Put on this upbeat tune and make your nails dance with a few super-easy music notes. If this doesn’t cure your case of the Mondays, nothing will. Just follow these steps.
What You’ll Need:
- Paint your nails with two coats of white nail polish and let dry.
- Using the black nail pen, draw three straight lines at the base of each nail.
- Next, draw two dots diagonally on the top line and again on the middle line for the “music notes.”
- With the music note template as a guide, continue to draw different notes on each nail.
- Finish with a clear top coat.
By Carolyn Schultz, Staff Writer
Want more mani how-tos? Check out our weekly Mani Monday column.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.