Alegre? It means “cheerful” in Portuguese. And we have to admit, this label lives up to its namesake. Glass antique-like candlesticks in yellow and mint. Personality-packed mugs. Earthenware place settings inspired by fresh dinners at home. Encouraging family-style dining with inviting colors and textures, this brand proves that setting the table doesn’t have to be a chore.
- The Golden Touch: Tory Burch Is Having a Groundbreaking Year
- Welcome Home, Sir: Your Newest Bachelor Pad Is Waiting in NYC
- For the Guys: To Tuck or Not to Tuck Your Shirt?
- The Rue 30: Shipping Worth Celebrating
- Pint-Sized Fashion: Does North West Have a Stylist?
- First Look: Amal Alamuddin’s Many Bridal Outfits