Interior designer and Rue Living Inspirer Ron Marvin talks how
There’s an elevator ride between you and the laundry room. You have no control over the thermostat. And every year, you suffer through the holidays with mediocre décor because opening your front door and simultaneously knocking over a Christmas tree is just no fun.
Cheer up. This season, thanks to the expert advice of interior designer and Rue Living Inspirer Ron Marvin, things are changing.
Continue reading “Space Challenged? Your Small Apartment Can Still Be Festive” »
For a festive season, incorporate holiday pillows into every detail of your winter décor. Here are six ideas to try.
- For added color, use them instead of your typical bookends.
- Santa has yet to arrive. So pile pillows under the tree until gifts take their place.
- Stack them in a basket near the fireplace hearth for easy grabbing.
- Play with texture on the mantel with one or two rectangular pillows and garland.
- Place on windowsills (facing in or out). They’ll double as insulation.
- Prop them up along a wide staircase for a glimpse of cheer with every step.
The 12 Days of Merry: Pile On Good Tidings Boutique opens Saturday, November 23, at 11AM ET.
By Julia Ivins, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.