Raf Simons, the creative genius behind Dior, channeled David Bowie’s “chameleon quality” for last week’s couture show. Just like Mr. Bowie (and the color-changing reptiles), we can all benefit from a new look every now and then. Take a cue from these high-voltage brights and prepare to make a statement.
- Elizabeth McKay Gumball Shift Dress. Wondering how to pull off neon at the office? Opt for a demure style like this feminine scalloped pattern.
- Amrita Singh “Rock Princess” Drop Earrings. Pump up your favorite T-shirt with a statement earring. On-trend, colorful gems really do the trick.
- Cinzia Rocca White Cocoon Raincoat. White coats are instant attention-grabbers. Use one to top off a head-to-toe monochrome ensemble.
- Dior Addict Lip Color in Baby Rose. A natural, rosy-hued lipstick is all it takes to balance a vibrant outfit.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA “Clip” Leather Sneaker. Slip-ons have never been more versatile. Try them with sleek dresses, flirty skirts, and boyfriend jeans.
By Elizabeth Burns, Assistant Fashion Editor
What are your must-haves from this week’s Boutiques? Tweet us at @ruelala.
Not a Member and like The Style Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.