It’s road-trip time. From Boston to Phoenix, behold: a collection of inspiration for your next weekend getaway. Pack the car, turn on some tunes (“Hot town, summer in the city…”), and make way for the highway.
1. Chicago is the place to be when temps soar. Catch a game at Wrigley Field, then cool down in Lake Michigan.
2. Walk The Highline, shop Brooklyn Flea, and go on a pizza tour? Please, take us to New York. Today.
3. Nothing says summer quite like palm trees set against the sunset in Miami’s South Beach.
4. Had enough humidity? Head to the dry heat of Phoenix. Canyons, cacti, and local flavors, like green chili sauce and jerk chicken.
5. And finally, visit Boston – our hometown – for North End cannoli, Newbury Street, and the breezy Public Garden (along with its tulips and swan boats).
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.