For a festive season, incorporate holiday pillows into every detail of your winter décor. Here are six ideas to try.
- For added color, use them instead of your typical bookends.
- Santa has yet to arrive. So pile pillows under the tree until gifts take their place.
- Stack them in a basket near the fireplace hearth for easy grabbing.
- Play with texture on the mantel with one or two rectangular pillows and garland.
- Place on windowsills (facing in or out). They’ll double as insulation.
- Prop them up along a wide staircase for a glimpse of cheer with every step.
The 12 Days of Merry: Pile On Good Tidings Boutique opens Saturday, November 23, at 11AM ET.
By Julia Ivins, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.