Alegre? It means “cheerful” in Portuguese. And we have to admit, this label lives up to its namesake. Glass antique-like candlesticks in yellow and mint. Personality-packed mugs. Earthenware place settings inspired by fresh dinners at home. Encouraging family-style dining with inviting colors and textures, this brand proves that setting the table doesn’t have to be a chore.
- The Rue 30: Shipping Worth Celebrating
- For the Guys: To Tuck or Not to Tuck Your Shirt?
- Welcome Home, Sir: Your Newest Bachelor Pad Is Waiting in NYC
- #ShoeLaLa: Show Us Your Shoes. Win Credit to Shop (for Real).
- The French Countryside = Now Cheaper Than Disney
- Here Comes the Bride: Jessica Simpson Weds in Carolina Herrera