As happy as we were to have a day off, Labor Day weekend made us realize it’s about time to wave goodbye to these summer staples.
1. Popsicles just don’t taste as sweet when the temps turn down.
2. Goodbye, beach hair. Hello, sleek strands.
3. Sure, you can take a road trip any time of year, but the summer road trip is a classic.
4. ‘Tis the season for boats to hibernate.
5. You may have to wait awhile to see your blooming garden again, but at least you have new riding boots.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.