A 60s revival is in full force – and style stars like Emma Stone are sporting looks that nod to the era. Take a cue from these trendsetters by incorporating one piece with a touch of retro flair into your outfit. Think an embellished mini shift, bold stripes, or patent leather Mary Janes.
- Valentino Navy & Red Stripe Double-Breasted Coat. A graphic coat with a high collar adds a touch of vintage-inspired style to your everyday skinnies.
- Sparkling Sage Trio Stud Earrings. Pair these standout studs with everything from a T-shirt to your LBD.
- Cynthia Rowley Red Geo Appliqué Shift Dress. This embellished shift in the color of the season is a dreamy choice for holiday parties.
- Prada Women’s 28PS Sunglasses. Chic cat-eye frames with fun floral detailing will earn you serious street cred.
- Saint Laurent “Babies 40″ Patent Glitter Mary Jane Pump. Hedi Slimane showed this shimmery Mary Jane style on the runway. Now, introduce it to your wardrobe.
By Elizabeth Burns, Assistant Fashion Editor
What are your must-haves from this week’s Boutiques? Tweet us at @ruelala to share.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.