Summer is synonymous with ice cream. But what happens when you’ve overdosed on your go-to cookie dough flavor? Enter the gooey, hazelnutty goodness of Banana Nutella Ice Cream to carry us through Labor Day.
- 5 bananas
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cut the bananas into 1-inch slices.
- Put the slices on a cookie sheet and place in the freezer for 20 – 30 minutes or until completely frozen.
- Pop the banana pieces into a food processor and mix them together, scraping down the sides every 30 seconds. (You’ll know it’s finished when the blend is completely smooth.)
- Add Nutella and vanilla and pulse until combined.
- Grab a spoon and eat immediately!
Toppings? Optional. But a little sprinkle of something extra never hurts.
By Kim Watson, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The Style Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.