Rue makeup artist Rachel B. has been totally obsessed with this all-natural homemade face mask. Not only does it clear out impurities from the skin but it also adds a natural glow (take that, fading summer tan). Oh, and the best part? You probably already have these four ingredients in your kitchen.Ingredients:
- ¼ cup plain oatmeal, finely ground
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine the honey, water, and yogurt, then heat until the mix is a comfortable temperature to apply to your face.
- Stir in the oatmeal until the consistency is clump-free but thick enough to stick to your skin.
- Tie your hair back and smooth the warm mixture onto your face.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and then wash your face thoroughly.
The result? A fresher-faced you – no spa trip necessary.
By Carolyn Bothwell, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The Style Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.