Most Coveted: A Peek at This Week’s Boutiques
Balance is needed everywhere from yoga class to your skincare regimen – but especially in your wardrobe. To achieve it, be mindful of proportion, color, and texture. Check off each one with this week’s picks and find yourself on the path to a harmonious outfit.
1. Salvatore Ferragamo “Vara” Mini Shoulder Bag. This chain-strap mini may be small in size, but it’s large in impact.
2. Parker “Quinn” Dress. Digital prints make fall dressing a breeze – just accessorize with a matching neutral or complementary cool hue. The options are endless.
3. b.u. “Sister” Pendant Necklace. Dainty jewelry adds a personal touch without overdoing it.
4. Cartier 2000s “Pasha C” Watch. Round out a feminine look with an oversized watch.
5. La Prairie Cellular Refining Lotion. Maintaining equilibrium is crucial for your skin. Prep for fall with this luxe toner.
By Nicole Andrew, Fashion Editor
What are your must-haves from this week’s Boutiques? Tweet us at @ruelala to share.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.