Most Coveted: A Peek at This Week’s Boutiques
When Saturday rolls around each week, I find myself grabbing the same easy staples from my closet. Cue the essential summer-weekend wardrobe: tees (in all shapes and colors), denim (the more lived-in, the better), and my favorite pair of sunglasses. Boring? It doesn’t have to be. To add interest, look to details like frayed edges on your jeans and subtle textures on your solid tops. Then, finish off your casual looks with updated extras. From barbecues to trips to the farmers’ market, you’ll be ready for whatever the weekend brings.
- HUDSON Jeans “Libertine” Boyfriend Short. Master the off-duty look with these distressed cutoffs.
- BB Dakota Space-Dye Top. For cool nights, throw on a lightweight tee with sleeves. Then grab the s’mores.
- Pink Peony Kitchen Candle. Floral scents keep your home fresh and ready for guests.
- Sparkling Sage Earrings. Statement earrings in subdued hues will tie your casual look together. Tip: They always pair well with a loose braid or messy bun.
- House of Harlow 1960 “Lucy” Sunglasses. Shades in retro silhouettes are making a comeback. Have your moment in the sun with this new (or, should I say, old?) round shape.
Check out these picks and more on Rue La La this week.
By Nicole Andrew, Fashion Editor
What are your must-haves from this week’s Boutiques? Tweet us at @ruelala to share.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.