The Best-Dressed List: Cannes Edition
From glittering gowns to dazzling jewels, A-list celebs are redefining glamour at the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival – and we’re rounding up the best looks to date. Blake Lively set the bar high on Day 1 with a Bordeaux Gucci Première stunner, and it’s only up from there.
- Cara Delevingne in Chanel at The Search premiere.
- Jessica Chastain in Atelier Versace at The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby premiere.
- Zoe Saldana in Victoria Beckham at the Grace of Monaco premiere.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Gucci Première at The Search premiere
- Cate Blanchett in Givenchy at the How to Train Your Dragon 2 premiere.
By Nicole Andrew, Fashion Editor
Who made your best-dressed list this week? Tweet us at @ruelala to share.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.