Most Coveted: A Peek at This Week’s Boutiques
What’s black, white, and gold all over? This week, my picks are all about the metallic touches that can take this season’s must-have monochromatic outfits to the next level.
- House of Harlow 1960 Pyramid Necklace. Adding a hint of edge to your look has never been so easy.
- JOIE Smoking Slipper. Give your simple outfit a touch of glam with these gold smoking slippers.
- Elizabeth and James Rhea Shift Dress. The perfect little white dress, found.
- IPPOLITA 18k Gold Bangle. This caged bangle is sure to be the new favorite in your stack.
- Louis Vuitton Vintage Bucket Bag. Tackle spring’s hottest handbag trend with this number.
Check out these picks and more on Rue La La this week.
By Nicole Andrew, Fashion Editor
What are your must-haves from this week’s Boutiques? Tweet us at @ruelala to share.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.