Don’t be intimidated by spring cleaning – notoriously untidy rooms can be tamed. So say goodbye to overflowing laundry piles and out-of-control dresser drawers, then follow these room-by-room tips for some much-needed relief.
1. Keep spaces looking clean by pouring soaps into separate drip-free canisters.
2. For crisp stacks, use a folding board on dress shirts and towels.
3. A laundry cart with supply drawers and ironing surfaces will straighten things up.
1. For easy-to-access outfits, arrange clothes by category and color.
2. Use baskets for off-season clothing or easy-to-store items like scarves and accessories.
3. Have a walk-in? Make it double as a dressing space by hanging a mirror.
Our Organize & Decorate for Spring, Room by Room Boutique opens Thursday, April 17, at 3PM ET.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.