We’ll admit it: we weeped a bit when we couldn’t make it to see these runway shows abroad. But, hey, that’s what live-streaming is for, right?
1. Glittery booties and mini dresses, oh my! Saint Laurent took mod to a whole new (and glitzy) level.
2. Sure, we spotted a few animal prints, but bold, solid hues stole the Gucci show.
3. If Red Riding Hood was into designer labels, she would own this entire Dolce & Gabbana collection. (And we’d be raiding her closet.)
4. What happens when you mix metallics, pastels, and seventies sportswear? Miu Miu F/W 14.
5. We’re pretty sure Emilio Pucci just single-handedly made printed fur a thing. And we’re ever so grateful.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.